Arizona Investment Property Loans, Market Trends & Investor Resources
Arizona has become one of the most interesting states in the U.S. for investment property. The following market trends, news, and resources reveal what’s happening and provide investors with tools they need to make great financial moves.
The Grand Canyon State is the sixth largest state in the country, and the last of the 48 contiguous states to be added. It’s known for its giant canyons, deserts, mountains, and miles of natural beauty. It is now also a favorite destination for the wealthy, affluent tourists, international investors, and domestic investors seeking out more affordable real estate assets.
JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and American Express also make up some of the state’s top employers.
Economic & Real Estate Market Trends
State Population Growth:
- As of 2010: 6,637,000, up 29.36%
- Projected for 2020: 8,456,000, up 27.41%
- Projected for 2030: 10,712,000, up 26.68%
Scottsdale Market Trends
According to the President of the Scottsdale Realtor’s Association, current trends involve:
- Low volatility
- High demand
- Low construction activity
- Urban development and walkability
- Rising rents
AZ Real Estate News
- Phoenix ranks #3 destination for starting a life coaching business according to Entrepreneur.
- Yardi’s Rent Café reports Surprise tops Phoenix Metro rent growth at 12.6%.
- Phoenix ranked #1 metro for real estate in 2017, with forecast 5.9% price growth, and 7.2% sales volume growth.
- Phoenix adds more than 1,000 residents per week according to US Census Bureau.
AZ Mortgage Lending Products
State of Arizona official website:https://az.gov/
Arizona State Data Center – Office of Economic Opportunity:https://population.az.gov/state-data-center
Arizona Department of Education:http://www.azed.gov/data/
Northern Arizona Association of Realtors:http://nazrealtor.com/
Phoenix Association of Realtors:https://paronline.com/
Arizona Department of Real Estate:http://www.re.state.az.us/
Arizona Association of Realtors:https://www.aaronline.com/
Southeast Valley Realtors:http://www.sevrar.com/
AZ Mortgage Lenders: http://www.directmoneylenders.com/